Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- Inside The Stress Epidemic That Is Crushing College Students [INFOGRAPHIC]As if the promise of a $27,000 student debt load wasn't enough to have college kids sweating in their cargo shorts, research shows that younger generations are becoming the most stressed out people in the country. In a telling infographic based on data from the American Psychological Association, the folks over at CollegeDegreeSearch.net take a look at […]
- The Best Restaurant In Los Angeles Is ProvidenceLos Angeles Times food critic Jonathan Gold recently released his list of the best restaurants in Los Angeles. This is the first annual list the Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic has done for the paper. Gold chose Providence, a fine dining restaurant in Hollywood, as the best restaurant in L.A. But his list isn't only high-end restaurants: Kogi BBQ Tac […]
- STOCKS CLOSE DOWN FOR 3RD STRAIGHT DAY: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ)Stocks rallied well off of their lows. Still, they ended in the red for the third day in a row. First the scoreboard: Dow: 15,303, +9.2 pts, +0.0%S&P 500: 1,649, -0.8 pts, -0.0%NASDAQ: 3,459, -0.2 pts, -0.0% And now the top stories: This morning started with a durable goods orders report that blew past expectations. In April, total orders jumped by 3.3% […]
- Inside The Stress Epidemic That Is Crushing College Students [INFOGRAPHIC]
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Drive, director Nicolas Winding Refn’s hyperviolent ode to fast cars and pink fonts, is crammed with memorable visual details: a tense, gloved hand on a steering wheel, Carey Mulligan’s doe-eyed gaze, Ryan Gosling popping skulls like Birdman pops bottles. But the most iconic image of the film is the white satin jacket worn by Gosling’s character, Driver. Pitched perfectly between immaculate throwback and haute hipster, the ever-present jacket — which becomes ever more bloody as the film progresses — was the work of costume designer Erin Benach, a veteran of films including Half Nelson, Blue Valentine, and even a few not starring Ryan Gosling. We spoke with her about her greatest creation. – - Follow more on this Interview HERE
Here’s one for the ages. Are tattoos actually any good? And if so, at what point does a tattoo lover over-tattoo themselves? Footballers are big fans of tattoos. Porn stars too. From what I’ve seen there’s not much tattoo-free skin in either profession. I have no problem with one or two tattoos. A cheeky tattoo on the small of a womans back or on their stomach is absolutely fine. A bloke with a tattoo on his upper arm is almost a tradition. But when people do their upmost to … – -Please Read More on this HERE
by Keri Hilson for HALLE BERRY
“Beauty, Beauty Look at YOU…I wish to God I had it too”.
How dare this ‘oddity’ be wearin’ sandals, open toe shoes, flip-flops, slippers or anything that would leave that foot not covered. Some people have a lot-a-nerves. I understand that we can’t ALL be perfectly manicured and ready for public display. But, for the love of God, don’t come out in public, ready to be photographed with a foot lookin’ like this. Miss Thing out ta be fined for being a menace to the public’s eye. Put them bad boys in some closed, no ‘Enclosed’ Pair of shoes, shoe box or somethin’ safe, preferably with a padlock on it. Did I say PAIR, OMG, you don’t think there’s another one of those lurking about. Oh well, I guess I’m headed out to pick up an even ‘darker’ pair of sunglasses cause I definitely don’t want to run into NOTHIN’ in the street lookin’ this tore up from the floor, cruel hoofs. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN…Lord, give me strength.
If you’ve got a Friend or a Boyfriend/Girlfriend strung-out on Drugs, maybe it’s time to say or do something. Perhaps it’s not your style and it happens to be theirs, but you gotta let ‘em know. Then, you need to find a way to disconnect yourself from that person, no matter how much you care. Tough Love is just what it is, TOUGH. You want to be there for that someone but they can’t be there for You because that person is consumed with their getting high, Leave them ALONE. Find something else or someone else to engage your time in. The path with People in ‘denial’ of such, is a never ending, spiral down stairway of ‘Di-ey-saster’. Save yourself first, then try, if you will, saving them from a life of eternal Pain & Misery. Good Luck!