The Actor’s Actor, thats who she was. Deborah Kerr has given us some of the most memorable films in ALL of Hollywood, but I will only refer to my most favorite ones. I begin with “Black Narcissus” 1947 where she play’s a Nun, brilliantly I might ad. And, we get introduced to the Handsome, “Sabu“, love him in all those Jungle films. The next film with Deborah that sticks in my mind is “Seperate Tables” where Miss Kerr played a dowdy young woman, living in the fear of her Mother’s reprisals. Brilliant! Perfectly cast with Wendy Hiller, David Niven, Cathleen Nesbit, Rita Hayworth, Burt Lancaster, Gladys Cooper and Rod Taylor. Lastly is a must see, “The Night of the Iguana” where once again Miss Kerr gave us that Innocent Spinster type, which she always handled so well. Co-stars Richard Burton & Ava Gardner are cast as well. They’ve many, many other of Deborah Kerr Films (I call them ’cause she Ruled) and I assure you, this Actress NEVER disappoints her viewers. Love You Debo…!
Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- I'm A Woman, And I Don't Think Paul Tudor Jones' Comments On Woman Traders Were SexistSince the Washington Post published a video of Paul Tudor Jones discussing the biggest killers in trading success — divorce and having a baby — people have been concentrating on his latter point, and calling him a sexist for it. From his speech: "As soon as that baby's lips touched that girl's bosom, forget it. Every single investment idea, ev […]
- I Traveled Through Afghanistan And Didn't See Another TouristAfghanistan is the 10th least visited country in the world. Go figure. Then again, I always thought it would be even less visited. Not because of its beauty, cold mountains and fantastic scenery, but because of regular bombings, terrorist attacks and being the home turf of Taliban. War zone tourism never really did catch on. I traveled there in 2009 with two […]
- Here's The Gorgeous Dress Anne Hathaway Almost Wore To The OscarsWe finally get to see the Valentino gown Anne Hathaway snubbed last minute at the Oscars earlier this year. Hathaway ditched the dress after hearing her "Les Mis" co-star Amanda Seyfried was wearing something similar to the awards show. But Nicole Kidman benefited from Hathaway's dress diss, and just wore it at the Cannes Film Festival for th […]
- I'm A Woman, And I Don't Think Paul Tudor Jones' Comments On Woman Traders Were Sexist
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!