Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- H&M's Plus-Size Swimsuit Model Says She Chose To Gain WeightJennie Runk was volunteering at a PetSmart when the stunningly beautiful woman was spotted by a modeling agent. There was just one issue. The 13-year-old was a size 4. She either had to lose weight, the agent said, or gain weight, so she could be marketed as plus-size. Runk chose the latter.Now 24 and wearing a size 12 or 14, she sent the Internet into seizu […]
- How To Avoid Common Money Disasters When You're Traveling AbroadDuring a recent trip to Paris, one of my companions said he needed to find a bank to change money. No, you don’t, I said. Changing money is so last century — like travelers’ checks and bank drafts. Use an ATM, I advised. It’s the easiest way to get a good exchange rate without getting whacked with a big fee. He declined, saying he was afraid of identity thef […]
- STOCKS DIP, SILVER HAS CRAZY DAY: Here's What You Need To KnowToday was pretty spectacular for precious metals investors. First, the scoreboard: Dow Jones: 15,331.89, -22.51, (-0.15%) S&P 500: 1,665.83, -1.64, (-0.10%) Nasdaq: 3,495.25, -3.72, (-0.11%) And now, the top stories: There were no major economic data releases in the United States today, but the Chicago Fed's monthly National Activity Index, out this […]
- H&M's Plus-Size Swimsuit Model Says She Chose To Gain Weight
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!
Daily Archives: November 3, 2011
Androgynous Supermale model (and Gloss fixation) Andrej Pejic was proclaimed “Stylemaker of the Year” by OUT magazine, ranking high on their list of influential LGBT people. The blurb is brief but features that kind of intelligent unwillingness to take himself too seriously we’ve come to really like about Pejic (on his decision to wear a skirt for a party at Buckingham Palace: “Let’s face it, we all love a good queen”). Real surprise, however, is this portrait: