Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- Eurozone Manufacturing Data Comes In Better-Than-Expected, But Still UglyPreliminary May manufacturing and services reports in Europe are coming in stronger than expected, but they're still signaling contraction. According to Markit, eurozone flash pmi climbed to 47.7 in May, up from 46.9 in April. Manufacturing PMI increased to 47.8 from 46.7 a month ago. Services PMI improved to 47.5 from 47.0 a month ago. According to e […]
- Japan's Breathtaking 7% Plunge Is The Worst Since The Fukushima DisasterJapan, which has seen an extraordinary rally this year, is saw an epic pullback today. The Nikkei plunged 7.3%. This is the biggest sell-off since March 2011, when Japan was hit by a tsunami. This followed warnings from the Federal Reserve that it could begin to taper its monetary stimulus programs within a few months should the economic data warrant it. A m […]
- BRUTAL: Markets Are Getting Destroyed Around The WorldEuropean markets have been open for around half an hour, and things are ugly. England's FTSE is down. 1.4%. France's CAC 40 is down 1.7%. Germany's DAX is down 1.9%. Spain's IBEX is down 1.5%. Italy's FTSE MIB is down 1.9%. This follows sell-offs in the U.S. and Asia. Japan's Nikkei fell by a stunning 7.3%. On Wednesday, Federal […]
- Eurozone Manufacturing Data Comes In Better-Than-Expected, But Still Ugly
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!