Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- One Person Dead After Huge Flooding In San Antonio AreaSAN ANTONIO (AP) —A woman has been killed in flooding in the San Antonio area. San Antonio Fire Department spokesman Christian Bove says the 29-year-old woman was trapped in her car, got on the roof and was swept away in floodwaters. He says her body was later found against a fence. Bove says rescue workers are searching for a second person who's missin […]
- Highway Bridge Collapses After Two Trains Collide In MissouriAt about 2:30 a.m. Saturday two trains collided in Rockview, Missouri and struck a two-lane overpass support pillar, taking down the highway along with several cars. "One train T-boned the other one and caused it to derail, and the derailed train hit a pillar which caused the overpass to collapse," said Sheriff's dispatcher Clay Slipis. Seven […]
- Women Account For Less Than 20% Of Movie CriticsThe age of the Internet has not been kind to female movie critics. According to a new study titled "Gender @ the Movies" obtained by TheWrap ahead of its Friday release, film criticism has become even more male-dominated in the age of online news than it was six years ago. Also read: Rex Reed Ripped for Calling Melissa McCarthy 'Tractor-Sized […]
- One Person Dead After Huge Flooding In San Antonio Area
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!
Daily Archives: December 17, 2011
“From dancing to weights”
Hung Van Lam, left — better known as Hella Hung from the seventh season of “So You Think You Can Dance” — shakes hands with a friendly weightlifting competitor at Venice Beach. ( Photograph by Addie Sepulveda) – - more Pics
- Gunman opens fire at Southern Calif. utility office (usnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- 3 dead, 2 wounded in California office complex shooting (cbsnews.com)
- On Location: Venice Beach rides Hollywood wave (latimesblogs.latimes.com)