Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- Kanye West's Next Album Will Be Called 'Yeezus'Kanye West's sixth studio album will be called "Yeezus." Really. Hip-hop, R&B magazine Rap-Up confirmed the name and the album's June 18th release date. The album will be West's followup to 2010's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy from 2010. Girlfriend Kim Kardashian gave a sneak peek at album artwork and the title on Instag […]
- Seth Meyers Knocked Out Anderson Cooper On Saturday Night LiveBill Hader announced earlier this week he'll be leaving "Saturday Night Live" at the end of this season. During his farewell episode, one of his characters Stefon ran off to wed Anderson Cooper. As a result, a fight ensued between the 360 host and Seth Meyers. It was epic. SEE ALSO: The new teaser trailer for "Anchorman: The Legend Contin […]
- Crazy Footage Of 737 On Fire, Tires Melting, People Running Off The PlaneLuckily there were no injuries in Moscow Saturday when a plane caught fire and burned on the tarmac at Vnukovo airport There were 136 passengers on the flight, one of whom talked to Reuters. "It turned out that the back left leg of the landing gear was burning, the wheel. The cover was broken. The fire brigade was extinguishing the flames. Some of the p […]
- Kanye West's Next Album Will Be Called 'Yeezus'
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
©ourtesy of Washington Post By Rahiel Tesfamariam
MICHAEL JACKSON: It’s hard to believe that so much time has passed since the world lost Michael Jackson. The “King of Pop” and of Black Entertainment, died three years ago Monday from an overdose of prescription drugs administered to him by his doctor, Conrad Murray, who was later found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in jail.
©ourtesy of ianoncedid
©ourtesy of hijabeng reblogged realfakescientist:
*Here you have various WoC (women of colour) wearing their traditional, religious and cultural head-coverings. Please try and persuade me that all these women, from various continents are oppressed because they choose to wear traditional/religious/cultural garments.
As a woman of color, I preserve the right to wear my garments religiously and culturally. I will not take off my headscarf or any form of head covering because your ignorance has let you to believe that I am ‘oppressed’. I will wear my culture and religion with pride, and shouldn’t have to be afraid I will face discrimination because of your lack of knowledge of my culture or religion. :: Source: prettyindian
- The oppressor is man, not Islam (thehindu.com)
- Jordanian Christian Sues Employer Over Head Covering (lezgetreal.com)
- head covering for jewish females (jonathanbolton5.typepad.com)
- The hijab has liberated me from society’s expectations of women | Nadiya Takolia (guardian.co.uk)
©ourtesy Source ruineshumaines Holi, the Hindu festival of colour.
©ourtesy of Artsy Fartsy Show
Breaking social, political, and artistic boundaries and the status quo happens all the time, all over the world, for personal and social reasons. Out of Bounds is the title of today’s show, an idea that encompasses many different realms. Often, people conform to a certain stereotype in order to fit into a situation. But every so often a person jumps out at you because they are different. They challenge the rules and regulations put into play by society.
Adair Lion: Daring to Break Boundaries
Jack Dourakos Interviews Rapper Adair Lion Continue reading
©ourtesy of bbook reblogged salesonfilm: Source: moltres
Welp, there goes any chance of taking Prometheus seriously ever again.
[Presented without comment.]
©ourtesy of & luckymag:
- precious poetry (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- Eulogy For Murder Victim Given By Man Allegedly Who Killed Him (fox8.com)
- Humble Beginnings (robohams.wordpress.com)