Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here's What Japan Will Do If The Market Keeps CrashingMorgan Stanley economist Takeshi Yamaguchi weighs on the question of what's likely to happen if the market keeps crashing, as happened on Thursday, when the Nikkei fell 7%. In case of prolonged corrections, additional policy ‘arrows’ would likely support the economy: The emergency press conference by Economy Minister Amari on May 23 may have not been re […]
- Markets Are Lower After Another Insane Day In JapanOn Thursday, Japan crashed 7%. On Friday the market gained, but it was very strange. Check out the intraday chart of the Nikkei The index surged by 3% in early going. Then at one point it was down nearly 500 points on the day. Then in the end it scraped out a mediocre gain. This is going to shake the world seeing this. Meanwhile, Australia lost another 1.6%. […]
- P&G CEO Bob McDonald Steps Down After Pressure From Bill Ackman, Activist Investor (PG)Bob McDonald, the 59-year-old CEO of Procter & Gamble and a 33-year veteran of the company, has stepped down suddenly. He will be replaced by an old hand: his predecessor, A.G. Lafley (presumably on a temporary basis — Lafley's 65 and has already been CEO once before). P&G is the world's largest advertiser, with a global media budget of mor […]
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here's What Japan Will Do If The Market Keeps Crashing
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!