The Actor’s Actor, thats who she was. Deborah Kerr has given us some of the most memorable films in ALL of Hollywood, but I will only refer to my most favorite ones. I begin with “Black Narcissus” 1947 where she play’s a Nun, brilliantly I might ad. And, we get introduced to the Handsome, “Sabu“, love him in all those Jungle films. The next film with Deborah that sticks in my mind is “Seperate Tables” where Miss Kerr played a dowdy young woman, living in the fear of her Mother’s reprisals. Brilliant! Perfectly cast with Wendy Hiller, David Niven, Cathleen Nesbit, Rita Hayworth, Burt Lancaster, Gladys Cooper and Rod Taylor. Lastly is a must see, “The Night of the Iguana” where once again Miss Kerr gave us that Innocent Spinster type, which she always handled so well. Co-stars Richard Burton & Ava Gardner are cast as well. They’ve many, many other of Deborah Kerr Films (I call them ’cause she Ruled) and I assure you, this Actress NEVER disappoints her viewers. Love You Debo…!
Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Markets Are Higher After Another Historic Night In JapanIt's just crazy. Japan is setting records day in and day out. Here's the Nikkei last night. This is of course, a brand new 5.5 years high, as the market has surged some 80% since late last year, all thanks to "Abenomics" the country's aggressive stimulus campaign. Meanwhile, US futures are up modestly, and Japan is mixed. The big new […]
- HE'S IN! Anthony Weiner Is Running For Mayor Of New YorkDisgraced former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is running for mayor of New York City, he announced early Wednesday morning in a campaign video. Weiner's announcement ends weeks of speculation about whether he would run, following a New York Times Magazine profile in early April in which he established his interest. "Look, I made some big mistakes," […]
- Fan Hijacks Spurs-Grizzlies Postgame By Screaming 'We Did It!' Directly Into Courtside MicrophoneLast year we had the Miami Heat "good job, good effort" kid. This year, we have the Spurs "We did it!" guy. After the Spurs beat the Grizzlies in an overtime thriller, a fan screamed, "Woohoo, we did it! We did it!" right into an ESPN microphone. It's only Game 2, but his excitement is palpable. It comes it loud and clear a […]
- Markets Are Higher After Another Historic Night In Japan
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!