Please Login withUse your favoriteNetwork with Us
Mardi Gras: Venice, Italy 2011
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Gwyneth Paltrow On Why Getting Paid $2 Million To Be A Brand Ambassador Is The 'Perfect' JobActress, lifestyle blogger, and singing enthusiast Gwyneth Paltrow is raking in $2 million to be the face of Hugo Boss' new fragrance Jour, E! News reports. But don't worry, Paltrow knows she has a sweet deal. In an interview with Women's Wear Daily on why her partnership was amazing, the actress gave the exact answer you'd expect from so […]
- LIVE! HP's Earnings: A Beat On EPS And A Miss On Revenues (HPQ)Hewlett Packard just reported its quarterly earnings and we're covering live. Hewlett-Packard posted Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.06 better than expected. Revenues were $27.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $28.12 billion. Analysts were looking for 81 cents for earnings per share and 28.12 billion in revenue. That's was a lowball expectation, repre […]
- INSTANT MBA: Execs Become Easily Disconnected As The Company Grows BiggerToday's advice comes from Jim Koch, founder of The Boston Beer Company, via Entrepreneur.com: "As a business grows, the people at the top are often cut off from the market, the customers, and what's really happening. I still do a lot of street selling and spending a lot of time in front of customers, whether it's trying to get a draft lin […]
- Gwyneth Paltrow On Why Getting Paid $2 Million To Be A Brand Ambassador Is The 'Perfect' Job
TagsAcademy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business Christianity Christmas drawing Earth Facebook Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Health Holiday Hollywood illustration Japan Jesus Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New York New York City painting Paris People photography Recreation Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Shopping Twitter United States Visual Arts
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow blog-me-at
Most recommended posts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~~Albert Einstein « Michael Wilson's Blog on Einstein said ….
- What Is Veterans Day? | Chameleon Accessories Boutique on To ALL our SHEROES & HEROES, we Honor You
- Swagmania | fernexpression blog forum on Azealia Banks Boycotting Dolce & Gabbana over Mammy Line
- Folsom Street Fair History on 50 shades of fetish at today’s Folsom St. Fair in San Francisco’s SOM area S I Z Z L E S !
- LAND OF FUN on Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal
- Antоnio Macedo artist painter from Portugal | fernexpression blog forum on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- History Channel – Engineering an Empire – The Persians « I Love History…and Research on Treasures of Persepolis, Iran
- artMag on All About (guess Who?)
Follow Me On The Web!
Tag Archives: Substance Abuse
©ourtesy of Blind to Bounds
With smoking zones shrinking more and more in public spaces, poor puffers get just the ground to stand in this smoking alley in a Hotel. They can’t even raise heir heads to blow off the smoke, all for the roving eyes from the roof top. The artist paints with his hands, what he sees in his heart. The artist here sees no wall, but a passage right through it. – - Read more,,
- Smoking Ban In Scotland Linked To Decrease In Premature Births (inquisitr.com)
- Art-Smoking Dreams (sherrykey.wordpress.com)
©by The Activists (The Activists Art Collective)
- Mr. Li Huabin Dies from Abuse at the Ziyang Brainwashing Center in Sichuan Province (vttyks.wordpress.com)
- Major TV show looking for victims of false allegations of child physical abuse (ricketsepidemic.wordpress.com)
- Frustrated Parents Seeking Help To Avoid Abuse (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Call for Papers for Conference on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (rcasa.wordpress.com)
- What to do if you are being abused spiritually (epages.wordpress.com)
Typically characterized by an insatiable desire for sex, money, and crack-cocaine. order of importance is second only to lack of wellness. propensity for thievery, manipulation, and deception.displays an undying commitment. loyal, yet untrustworthy. STOP ….!
- Dumbass Corner #1 Jersey Fail (passtheagony.wordpress.com